Most of the people Always Ask Me ? Ayush How To Become An Ethical Hacker ? Security Analyst ? Cyber Security Expert etc etc.
In This Blog I’m Going To Give All the Answers Related to the Question.
- Who is a Hacker ?
A Hacker is a programmer or a person having deep knowledge of Networking, Hardware, Linux , Server , Programming Languages, Who Enters In Your System Without Your Permission / Un Authorized Access and Misuses Your Data For Their Own Purpose.
2. Who is An Ethical Hacker ?
Ethical Hackers are the those hackers who Defends and Provides Security for an Organisation , or for Govt. they are also known as White Hat Hackers.
*Now The Most Important Question !
- How To Become An Ethical Hacker ?
First thing is there’s no job like Ethical Hacker!
Here these are the Some Posts :)
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)
- Information Security Manager
- Penetration Tester
- Cyber Security Researcher
STEPS TO BECOME AN ETHICAL HACKER!
- You Have To Clear Your Basics First, About Hardware , Software, How Computer Works, How Data Transferred From One System To Another.
- You Have To Learn About Networking , Server, How DHCP work, DNS ADDS etc.
- LINUX! is Mandatory to Learn. How To Learn Linux ? PRACTICE! PRACTICE! For Hacking or Ethical Hacking Linux is Must.
- Most Important QUESTION! IS PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE MANDATORY TO LEARN ? Ofcourse! Yes You Have To Be Master In Atleast One Language. e.g Python Because is in Trending and Most of the tools Runs on Python.
- Which Language Should I Know Before Coming in the Field of Hacking ?
- C++ Because it is Object Oriented (Oops Based)
- Java For Android Reverse Engineering
- HTML , Php and Java Script for Website Pentesting
- Python ( All in One )
NOW THE LAST THING !
If You Want To Build Your Career in Cyber Security ? Then you Have To Complete Some Certifications :)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
- Some Certifications For Programming Languages.
THATS IT ! :)